REX is pleased to announce our new Insider Program. This program is for any customer who wants to help shape the development of current REX products. As a part of the REX Insider Program you receive:
- Early access to hotfixes for products on the market
- Early access to service packs before releasing to the public
- Early access to future product releases
- Exclusive discounts on REX products throughout the year
- Access to special surveys to help direct feature sets for future product updates
- Involvement in feedback sessions about current REX products
To qualify for the REX Insider Program you must:
- Have a genuine copy of the REX software you will be testing
- Be a verified member of the REX Support Forum
To join the Insider Program, fill out the application below by Monday, February 19th.
Sky Force 3D is a complete overhaul of the weather and environmental experience while bringing dimension to FSX, FSX Steam, and Prepar3D v1, 2, 3 and 4. Sky Force 3D simulates real-world cloud classification; from uniform clouds to full and complete mature stage cloud structures... all while being able to be synced in real-time in sim!
This update is mandatory for ALL users of the Radar, which also includes several performance upgrades!
SUPPORT for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v.4.1
GLOBAL performance improvements
Download the latest updates to the WX Advantage Radar HERE! You must be a verified member of the forum to access the link. Click HERE to become verified on the forums.
Introducing the Enhanced Edition of Texture Direct. FREE for current Texture Direct users! REX customers will enjoy this FREE 2GB gift of new and enhanced textures. Fully compatible with FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D v.1 through v.4. Texture Direct users can download this new full version at stores where originally purchased*. Current users will be alerted at startup of the REX application.
You will be prompted to download the new update when you start Soft Clouds, or use the “Check for Updates” function from within the application. If you have problems downloading the update from within the application, manually download below.
Dear REX Customers and Flight Simmers - With the release of Laminar's Xplane 11, AeroFly 2, Dovetail's Flight Sim World, and the upcoming expected release of Lockheed Martin's P3Dv4 we felt it necessary to address our thoughts on each upcoming platform. These are exciting...
We're thrilled to announce REX Worldwide Airport HD FREE Enhanced Add-On Airport Packs are now available through Service Pack 1! SP1 includes these major updates and fixes:
• ADDED functionality to offer enhanced airport packs.
• ADDED 3rd-party airport compatibility.
• INCLUDED KSLC (Salt Lake City International Airport).
• FIXED issue of crashing pushback vehicles.
• FIXED issue of P3D multiplayer baggage tractor error.
Includes all previous fix items from hotfix 1a, 1b, 1c. You will be prompted to download the new update when you start REX Worldwide Airports HD. Please visit our support forum if you have any questions or problems.